Travel Sales Specialist - Remote
Modern Romance Travel is an award-winning travel agency that specializes in the romance travel market. While we are not a big-box host agency, the tools and support we offer rival and often surpass the other options out there. Our travel agency is always evolving and we are currently hiring for travel sales professionals to join our team. This is a full-time position, 100% commission based and responsibilities include (but not limited to): providing timely and excellent customer service to all of our clients, willingness to learn, outstanding communication skills, ability to educate and sell to clients, outgoing and flexible personality, comfortable with technology, goal oriented and extremely organized. Sales experience is required and travel industry experience preferred. Once training is completed you can work out of your own home. We will provide sales and marketing support.
Travel Sales Specialist for Modern Romance Travel
- Independent Contractors with Modern Romance Travel.
- Full-time, 100% commission-based position.
- You will have the opportunity to earn commission on travel packages, transfers, excursions and wedding packages, if applicable, booked for all travelers.
- Sales experience is required.
- Previous experience working in the travel industry preferred.
- Position applicable to U.S. and Canadian residents only.
What We Expect From Our Affiliated Agents
- To be professional, timely, and provide excellent customer service to all clients.
- Willingness to learn and outstanding communication skills, ability to educate and sell to the clients.
- Going above and beyond – embrace being a specialist and uphold our philosophy.
- Strong work ethic- works to deadlines not hours.
- You will book your client’s travel through our leading suppliers and receive a significant percentage of the commission.
- Ability to travel
What You Can Expect From Us
- Market leading commission levels through Preferred Wholesaler agreements
- Marketing campaigns, initiatives and sponsorships, including exclusive offers and promotions from our Preferred Partner Collection of hotels and resort properties
- Technical, Customer Service, Accounting, Marketing and Group Travel Department infrastructure and support.
- Continuing Education training/refresher classes offered as interactive webinars on resorts, products, destinations, marketing and contracts.
- Opportunities to attend exclusive resort familiarization trips
- You can work from your own home (after training is completed)
Does This Sound Like You?
- Outgoing and flexible personality – a real problem solver!
- Committed to outstanding customer service.
- Strong communication skills and comfortable with technology.
- Goal oriented and extremely organized.
As an independent contractor, you will earn a large percentage of the commission rate. We do not charge any monthly or hidden fees. With a basic personal computer setup including an Internet connection, you can also save on your own vacations and put extra dollars in your wallet for booking others. Also, should this become a small home business for you, there are many other tax benefits that can be explained by your tax accountant.
Looking to Become a Travel Agent?
We occasionally hire newbies too!