Location: Virtual (e.g. work-from-home)
Are you a content creator, social media influencer, or natural networker that’s looking to monetize your audience by marketing luxury travel?
Virtuoso’s member agencies are seeking seasoned travelers, expats, photographers, videographers, and content creators worldwide to grow their team of travel ambassadors.
- Prospect and develop relationships with new and existing clients
- Create unique, engaging content and brand messages to promote travel advisor services
- Work with a senior travel advisor to create custom itineraries based on client requests
- Act as liaison between the client and senior travel advisor, as needed
- Leverage preferred suppliers to ensure the best rates and amenities for your clients
- Constantly study and learn new destinations, lifestyles, and preferred suppliers, including attending educational events and webinars, meeting with suppliers, and completing certified destination training
- Work alongside your agency to achieve marketing & sales goals
- Strong following of and influence over large audiences of international, luxury travelers
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Extensive social media, journalism, and/or copywriting experience
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Must be a team player, able to work closely with clients and support / sales staff
- An enthusiastic, positive attitude
- Previous sales or international travel experience a plus
- Previous content creation or copy writing experience a plus
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with the proven ability to meet deadlines
- Current Virtuoso member advisors may not apply.
This position is perfect for bloggers, celebrities, and social media influencers; small business owners such as yoga teachers, golf pros, or ski instructors that would like to offer travel to their existing clientele as a complimentary product; and strong networkers with access to large groups of avid travelers.
Successful candidates will actively spread your agency’s brand message and products via direct sales and content marketing strategies. You are the first line of communication between new clients and the senior travel advisor assigned to you.
Virtuoso is the industry’s leading luxury travel network, comprised of over 390 agencies with more than 11,400 elite travel specialists in 40 countries throughout North America, Latin America, the Caribbean, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
The network’s member agencies generate more than $15.5 billion annually in travel sales, making the group the most powerful in the luxury travel segment. Their relationships with the finest travel companies provide the network’s affluent clientele with exclusive amenities, rare experiences, and privileged access.
Our member agencies offer a flexible work environment and compensation, with full-time (salaried) and independent contractor (commission-only, remote) roles available throughout the world. Leads may be provided, especially for candidates just getting started, but the preference is that you will be able to build your own book of business or bring an existing clientele with you.
Their competitive compensation plans include a combination of salary and/or commission, depending on experience and selected roles. Their advisors also enjoy industry accreditation, access to educational travel opportunities and the Virtuoso network of luxury services and amenities.