$60,000 - $65,000 a year
Link to company website:
Helloworld Travel Services USA, Inc. oversees the premier travel brands of Qantas Vacations, Insider Journeys, Travel2 & Islands in the Sun. Our team consists of seasoned travelers and destination specialists who craft amazing vacations to Australia, New Zealand, Tahiti, Fiji, Cook Islands & Asia. Many of our team have also either lived in or traveled extensively to these parts of the world. Our clients come from all over the USA, Canada and South America buying in USD and CAD
- Coordinates and/or performs additions and changes to network hardware and operating systems and attached devices; includes investigation, analysis, recommendation, configuration, installation and testing of new network hardware and software.
- Establish and maintain relationships with external vendors.
- Communicate and interact with US Leadership Team and Head Office to implement and maintain I.T. requirements for the US region.
- Work with decision makers and stakeholders to define business requirements and systems goals, and to identify and resolve issues.
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems. Protecting company and its operations against I.T. risks, including unauthorized access to information, data integrity problems, loss of processing capability, and poor service levels.
- Provides direct support in the day-to-day operations on network hardware and operating systems; duties include evaluation of system utilization, monitoring response time and primary support for detection and correction of operational problems. 7. Troubleshoots at the physical level of the network, working with network measurement hardware and software, as well as physical checking and testing of hardware devices, at the logical level working with communication protocols. 8. Participates in planning design, technical review and implementation for new network infrastructure hardware and network operating systems for voice and data communication networks. 9. Ensure that you and your team are aware and educated on relevant company and business specific policy and procedure. In particular: HLO Standards of Conduct, Travel and Expense Procedure, Delegations of Authority, Information Security Policy and OHS Policy.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year