Sr. Account Travel Manager - Beverly Hills, CA
Objective: This Agent will be responsible for supporting a high-volume, fast-paced Film Production business. Qualified candidates must have prior Entertainment travel experience and will ideally have prior experience working with clients from the entertainment industry. Successful candidates must be detail-oriented and committed to supporting the team in delivering quality service to clients. Candidates must be flexible and have a “do whatever it takes” mentality.
Being an extended part of the team, you will be responsible for researching and booking travel for film/commercial productions and also client employees travel.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage travel which can include: accommodation, air, ferries, rail, and vehicles. Must be comfortable performing exchanges and refunds.
- Manage all travel even when it doesn’t relate to productions such as management company travel.
- Own the end-to-end management of researching, quoting, booking/confirming, and invoicing.
- Respond to client inquiries and concerns with a sense of urgency.
- Independently review client reservations for accuracy and quality; proactively correct errors.
- Conduct all business in line with standard procedures. Take 100% ownership of duties and ensure that client expectations are exceeded.
- Provide ‘on-call’ after-hours services as required by account.
- Assures client is aware of all necessary travel documents and health requirements for countries to be visited.
- Maintain ownership of each client record until departure to ensure all details (including seat assignments, meal preferences, upgrades, etc.) are completed to the client's satisfaction.
- Research and provides solutions to any travel-related problem clients may experience; partner with supervisor and peers to correct errors and ensure they are not repeated.
- Maintain awareness of all airline rules and regulations, tariffs, and fare requirements and accurately applies this knowledge to all travel arrangements.
- Essential; Must have excellent communication skills and enjoy working with demanding clientele. Cannot be timid.
- Perform additional duties/projects as requested.
- Experience in handling production travel related movements
- At least 5 years of experience in travel handling domestic and international travel
- SABRE skills are a mandatory
- Strong customer service skills – ability to think outside the box
- Experience with high end – high demand travelers
- Ability to function in a fast-paced, demanding environment with little supervision
- Regular and dependable attendance and punctuality is required
- Sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/ or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push or otherwise move objects. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
- Job requires employee to sit for extended periods of time without being able to leave the work area.
- Repetitive motion, substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/ or fingers.
- Typing or otherwise working primarily with fingers.
- Must be able to comprehend instructions, interpret documents, and apply abstract principles to a wide range of complex tasks.
- Ability to understand the meanings of words and effectively respond, analyze information and write reports, and comprehend complex issues and communicate effectively to diverse groups.
- Job requires employee to preform basic arithmetic accurately and compute rates and percentages.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally (verbally and in writing) as appropriate for the needs of the audience.