Sales & Marketing Coordinator - Los Angeles/Orange County, CA
Sales & Marketing Coordinator - Los Angeles/Orange County, CA
Luxury Ventures by Victoria is looking for a Sales & Marketing Coordinator who will assist with promotions, initiatives, marketing and other duties as assigned. This opportunity with LVV will allow you to gain valuable work experience within a professional boutique travel agency through hands‐on experience. We are a luxury travel firm who is part of a much larger organization referred to as Virtuoso®, who is the leading international travel agency network specializing in luxury.
The ideal candidate will display the highest level of integrity when dealing with internal & external customers. They will be handling multiple projects and prioritizing are essential to the success of the job.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Working closely with agency owner to create and execute new sales presentations
- Analyzing data to help develop future marketing and product strategy
- Creating marketing programs for email campaigns, surveys, website content, newsletters, etc
- Gaining exposure to a variety of digital business and marketing tools
- Assist with marketing and promotional campaigns
- Develop and implement programs for lead generation
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns
- Maintain an organized profile of clients and prospects
- Assist with cancelations, changes and other booking needs
- Administrative support to sales including daily tasks & updates of reports
- Interest in digital marketing, sales, and/or account management
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Publisher)
- Proficiency in WordPress
- Exceptionally organized and highly motivated
- Digitally savvy and resourceful with strong attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to adapt to challenging and changing deadlines
- Exceptional professionalism, control and confidence
- Part-Time position which will begin as Contractor
- Opportunity to be Part-Time employee which will depend upon performance but will allow you additional opportunities, responsibilities & pay
- This will occur after 90 days and will include open dialogue between LVV and yourself to ensure that we are mutually agreeable on the future of your role with the company & your interest with becoming more invested in a career within travel
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 2 years’ experience in position including sales or marketing
- Hospitality experience is not a must, but certainly a plus
Wages / Hours
- Entry level position with hourly pay being $15.00 per hour
- Discuss hourly pay after 90 days to re-assess roles, goals, wages & opportunities
- Approx. 20 hours per week to start
- Flexibility with hours worked, can be coordinated around your schedule if assignments are completed in timely manner
- We offer incentives on client referrals (must be qualified, paid & confirmed) allowing you to make additional income with 10% of commission being paid out to you
Luxury Ventures Culture:
- Work in alignment with the company’s mission, values and beliefs
- Actively participate in the constant evolution and growth of company and team
- Hold yourself and others accountable
- Share information via wins and challenges and suggest solutions
- Commit to consistent communication
- Challenge yourself to learn and grow
- Focus on outcomes
- Celebrate success
Luxury Ventures by Victoria's ultimate goal is to make your customized travel experience an unforgettable one. We plan tailor made travel and take trips from ordinary to extraordinary. The team at Luxury Ventures by Victoria provides immense value by providing superlative knowledge & expertise, travel inspiration, and relationships to an exclusive network of more than 1,700 of the top luxury travel providers all around the world. We do all of this while allowing you to save time and money. We have assistance in every other part of our lives, so why wouldn't we seek knowledge and expertise when planning a trip which is so valuable to us?
Reasons to work with Luxury Ventures by Victoria:
1. Personalized planning: Whether you’re the do-it-yourself type seeking validation or want someone else to take the reins, when you collaborate with a travel advisor of Luxury Ventures by Victoria, your trips will be tailored to your interests and budget. An advisor gets to know your preferences and instinctively anticipates your needs and wishes down to the smallest detail.
2. Global expertise and connections: Not only do our travel advisors have extensive personal knowledge of destinations and products around the world, they have relationships with global partners who can arrange experiences to make a trip truly extraordinary.
3. Value: A Luxury Ventures by Victoria advisor has access to the same (and often better) pricing than you can find online. They can secure special perks like complimentary room upgrades, daily breakfast, and other benefits you can’t get on your own. The amenities you’ll receive on a hotel stay alone are valued at up to $450+ per stay.
4. VIP treatment: A Luxury Ventures by Victoria travel advisor has access behind the velvet rope to experiences you never even dreamed were possible. After all, you can’t VIP yourself, but your advisor can by securing you exclusive entry to events, private tours, and more.
5. Convenience: Planning and booking your own trip would take hours and hours. Even then, it’s like drinking from a fire hose with all the information out there. Travel advisors provide the kind of top-notch service that helps you conserve your most precious resource: time.
6. Peace of mind: In addition to saving you time and money, your advisor is available 24/7 before, during, and after your trip – so you can relax and have fun. Booking with a Virtuoso advisor means you have support during your travels to assist with any last-minute emergencies. And you’ll also receive a crucial follow-up call after the trip to discover how to improve the experience for the next time.
Travel allows us to be open to new perspective, personal growth and an enriched life that includes balance. We are confident that once you decide to have one of our professional travel advisors with LVV assist in planning your next vacation near or afar, that you will become a valued client for life as we know how to elevate every trip time and time again.
Luxury Ventures by Victoria is a high end full-service travel company specializing in customized and bespoke experiential travel across the globe. Camelback Odyssey Travel has been providing luxury travel advising since 1955. Headquartered in Phoenix, AZ, Camelback Travel has a team of over 30 travel advisors and independent affiliates.
Virtuoso® is the leading international travel agency network specializing in luxury and experiential travel. This by-invitation-only organization comprises over 400 agency members with more than 11,500 elite travel advisors throughout the globe. Drawing upon its preferred relationships with 1,700 of the world’s best hotels and resorts, cruise lines, airlines, tour companies and premier destinations, the network provides its upscale clientele with exclusive amenities, rare experiences and privileged access.