Sales Manager - Chicago, IL
DISCOVER THE WORLD
Responsible for revenue development through sales activity targeting the travel trade and other potential buyers focused on, but not necessarily limited to, the Chicago & Midwest region of the USA. This includes, primarily, implementing business strategies to maximize revenues from existing, assigned top producing accounts. It may also include identifying, qualifying & targeting new customers, applying consultative selling skills. Responsibilities include in-person and telephone sales calls, commercial negotiations, preparing & performing training & sales presentations & webinars, event planning and preparation, participation in weekly conference calls & periodic team and client meetings, detailed reporting on sales activities, joint sales calls with clients & team members, consulting with our marketing team on promotional activities, implementing marketing strategies and reporting/documenting marketing activities, attending industry events, representing client(s) during social functions and community events, compiling market intelligence, providing recommendations on sales policies, collaborating with team members toward the fulfillment of goals and maintaining positive, professional & timely communications with all stake holders. The position is supported by inside sales staff and a marketing team. Responsibilities may be changed or expanded to include multiple Discover clients.
Skills, Experience & Execution:
• Sales planning, relationship development, data management, high level negotiation
• Aptitude for cultivating customer relationships leading to increased sales
• Experience in account strategy design & call planning
• Excellence in sales process execution
• Team player, self-starter, professional communication & interpersonal skills
• Driven to overcome challenges, close sales and produce exemplary results
• Analytical acumen: high level ability to mine data and translate into executable action
• Attention to detail & planning & ability to multi-task projects
• High ethical standards and concern for customer care
• Enjoy a challenging, variable, fast-paced environment
• High proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
• Willingness and availability to travel up to 20%
• Commitment to perform minimum of 90 in-person sales calls per quarter
• Proficiency in Polish beneficial
Salary: $45,000 -$55,000. Based on the qualifications/experience.