Sabre Travel Desk Specialist - Denver, CO
Inspirato is expanding its travel options to members in addition to its curated residence and hotel portfolio to provide more high-end luxury vacation offerings at over 1,000 hotels and villas around the world. The Travel Desk will manage all bookings for hotels, resorts, villas and other travel opportunities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (This includes but is not limited to:)
Become the subject matter expert for the Jaunt Hotel program and process and manage Jaunt Hotel bookings
· Track issues/concerns/feedback related to partnerships, platforms and hotels
· Troubleshoot member issues with hotels and partners
· Manage data input in Dryfly and SalesForce
· Confirm reservations with hotel, resort and villa partners worldwide
· Send re-confirmation notifications to members with key arrival information
· Establish and maintain relationships with partners worldwide
· Collect member trip information and communicate to hotel and villa partners prior to member arrival
· Communicate with internal departments on trip requests
· Build knowledge base of luxury hotels, resorts and destinations to best advise Member Care department
· Process and manage Virtuoso hotel bookings and Non-Inspirato Villa bookings
· Assist with member inquiries and build trip proposals for members
· Run booking, arrival and commission reports in Salesforce and reconcile commission receipts with booking activity.
· Coordinate with on-property teams to resolve member service concerns pre, during and post trips
· Assist full hotel and travel desk teams in various day-to-day projects
· Preferred luxury hospitality background in reservations and bookings
· Experienced in CRM systems such as Salesforce
· Understanding of IATA use and travel agent booking methods and restrictions
· Knowledge of Virtuoso and the value of Virtuoso brand recognition
· Sabre operation experience
· Candidate possess a college degree
· At least 0-2 years of similar job-related experience or event planning experience
· Strong organizational, time and task management skills
· Travel industry knowledge and background
· Experience working with luxury clients
· Conflict resolution skills when dealing with client and vendor relationships
· Ability to develop strong relationships inside and outside the organization
· Develop strong understanding of multiple partners and programs.
· Must have strong communication skills (verbally and written) with the ability to problem solve quickly
· Proficient in all Microsoft office operating systems
· Solid excel background
· Must possess a strong desire to learn new computer software systems
· Self-driven with maintaining a personal schedule to accomplish daily tasks
· Extremely detail oriented
· Flexible work schedule, willing to work over weekends and evenings or be available for any issues that arise with member travel
Inspirato offers its employees:
· Competitive compensation.
· Full benefits package including 401(k), medical, dental, and vision.
· Inspirato Employee Familiarization Travel Program
· Casual work environment in rapidly growing, fast-paced, entrepreneurial company
· Credit for gym membership
· Energetic Lower Downtown Denver location located blocks from Coors Field
· Fresh fruit delivery service, coffee and tea, fully stocked snack bar, beverage fridge
· Regular fun employee events and professional development opportunities
· Opportunity to work with passionate, driven, committed, high performing individuals who are revolutionizing the luxury travel industry!
Who We Are
Inspirato is a leading luxury hospitality company that manages, staffs and maintains an exclusive collection of branded luxury vacation homes. Unlike Internet vacation rental brokers, we offer a carefully crafted experience delivering the luxury and service of a five-star hotel in the comfort of a spacious home. This includes investing in luxury furnishings, kitchen appliances, linens, and toiletries for every home, plus an expert service team and local on-site concierge to manage pre-arrival planning, daily housekeeping, and maintenance. With our unparalleled expertise in residential travel, we ensure the consistently luxurious experience that discerning travelers demand. For those who can’t imagine traveling any other way, our private club provides full access to the Inspirato Collection of 900+ vacation options, members-only rates, and valuable travel benefits. For more information on Inspirato, please visit www.inspirato.com.