Entertainment Travel Manager
In the Know Experiences is a luxury travel and lifestyle consultancy – offering one-of-a-kind experiences and specialized services to a select few. We are the biggest little black book that you never knew existed but will shortly realize you cannot ever live without again.
Our dedicated entertainment team becomes an essential extension of your team: tending to all requests, no matter how big or small – or the time of day. With an unparalleled approach, ITKE will streamline your travel needs: from day-to-day hotel, commercial and charter air, car service and airport greeter arrangements to global touring and budget management. If you thought your Rider was tough, you should see ours.
We are a young and passionate team looking to hire an experienced travel professional to support our quickly growing entertainment division. The ideal candidate should be reliable, resourceful, very organized, and polished. We are looking for someone with a proven track record in the hospitality industry who is familiar with the demands of entertainment clients and who enjoys the fast-paced environment
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Research and execute client travel: day-to-day business, global touring, and leisure
• Maintain relationships with clients’ teams
• Track and maintain client expense grids
• Support other team members
• Afterhours assistance as needed
• Travel to events, tradeshows, and inspections
- Four year college degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Experience in the hospitality industry within a travel agency or hotel sales
- Sabre knowledge a plus, but not required
Please submit your resume & cover letter for review. Info@ITKExp.com