Travel Associates is Flight Centre's boutique and premium brand with businesses in key locations such as Australia, New Zealand, South Africa as well as here in the US.
Travel Associates is designed to cater for the frequent and more discerning traveler in search of new experiences or the ultimate in luxury holidays. We offer exclusive packages, escorted and special interest groups, luxury cruises and holidays with a difference.
This is not a position for someone without experience-our average tenure within Travel Associates is 19.75 years, and our ideal candidate would come to us with a client roster appropriate for the luxury travel demographic we service.
The benefits of working with this prestigious brand include:
- A part of the Virtuoso luxury travel network
- Standard business hours: We are open Monday to Friday (9 am - 5 pm).
- Ideal environment to service existing and new clients. Appointment Only
If you would like to join this highly successful brand we require:
- Experience as a Travel Consultant with strong repeat and referral client base
- Exceptional customer service
- Extensive international travel experience and broad product knowledge of luxury products
- Proficiency on Sabre or similar CRS
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively in a quiet and relaxed environment
- Ability to work within a small team
- Ability to market to own client base and be prepared to look for opportunities to market themselves to local business
Education and Skills Required:
- Minimum 2 years’ in international travel sales experience
- Drive, determination and focus
By joining the Travel Associates team, you’ll discover first hand why we’re recognized around the world as an outstanding employer. With a unique culture built on rewarding and recognizing great results, you’ll receive:
Compensation & Benefits:
- $30K Salary plus unlimited monthly incentives.
- Opportunity to attend Global and international conferences
- Leadership career pathways
Location: Los Angeles, CA
FCTG USA is an affirmative action - equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success!