Luxury Lifestyle & Travel Assistant
In the Know Experiences is a luxury travel and lifestyle consultancy – offering one-of-a-kind experiences and specialized services to a select few. We are the biggest little black book that you never knew existed but will shortly realize you cannot ever live without again.
We are a young and passionate team looking to hire a travel professional to support our quickly expanding leisure travel division. In this role, you will be responsible for researching and booking hotels and flights, coordinating transportation, and all related logistics for luxury vacations around the globe.
The ideal candidate should be reliable, resourceful, very organized, and polished. We are looking for someone who is eager to learn the ins and outs of the industry and who is passionate about the luxury travel market.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Communicate effectively with client’s team
• Research for client travel & requests
• Plan and execute client trips, both day-to-day business and leisure
• Track and maintain client expense grids
• Support for team members
• After hours work as needed
• Occasional travel to events, tradeshows, & site inspections
- Four Year College Degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Experience in the hospitality industry on either the travel agency or hotel sales side.
- Knowledge of Sabre a plus, but not required.
- Please send your resume and cover letter for consideration. info@ITKExp.com