LEISURE LUXURY TRAVEL ADVISOR - WASHINGTON
Location: Reston, VA or Washington, DC
We are the Mid-Atlantic's largest Virtuoso Member Agency with seven offices in and around the greater Washington, D.C. area.
Our membership in Virtuoso allows us to offer clients added value and experiences for their leisure travel, our corporate partnerships ensure the best air ticketing services, pricing, and reporting available in the industry. Both of these travel management advantages support one another and provide us with the best offerings and travel advantages to both our leisure and corporate travelers.
We are seeking an experienced onsite leisure agents for our Reston, VA and Washington, DC offices
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- 3-5 years’ experience in Leisure/Vacation Travel Industry Required
- Experience must include planning and arranging leisure tour packages, cruises, and vacation packages offered by travel suppliers. Destination expertise (Caribbean, Europe, Asia, etc.) is desired.
- Professional & service-oriented mentality
- High attention to detail
- Geography and international destination knowledge is necessary.
- Must have the ability to effectively multi-task while maintaining professional rapport with corporate clients.
- Candidates should possess decisive and successful problem solving skills.
- You must be able to work phone leads and assist clients in finding travel package deals for their needs.
- Book domestic and international reservations for air travel, rail tickets, hotel and car rentals
- Secure new client sales and retention through customer service provide
- Stay educated on our preferred vendors and current travel related affairs
- Provide alternatives for customer travel
- Strong and active listening skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong office technology skills, including Outlook, MS Word, and Excel
- Knowledge of Client Base a plus - training provided
- Travel industry experience/personal international travel experience a plus
- High School Diploma or equivalent, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN:
- Salary and paid time off
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and 401k
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Comprehensive training career path program including paid travel for learning journeys
- A management team dedicated to your success.
Job Type: Full-time
Local candidates only:
Reston, VA or Washington, DC Onsite positions. Relocation assistance is not available.
Leisure/Vacation Travel Consulting - REQUIRED: 3 years
High school or equivalent