ICS Travel Group - Sales Administrator
Excellent opportunity to join the dynamic team of ICS Travel Group - Indochina Service Inc. a leading DMC (Destination Management Company) designing exotic tour programs to some of the most amazing countries in South East Asia. We are seeking a driven and highly efficient candidate to join our Sales team in San Francisco. Great opportunity for someone looking to grow into the Travel and Tourism Industry. This position can be full-time or part-time.
ADMIN & ACCOUNTING TASKS
- Answering phones, qualifying callers, and taking messages.
- Assist in editing/modifying/condensing quotes
- Filing and data entry
- Basic accounting functions such as preparing daily deposits, preparing checks for bill payments, processing online credit card payments, daily reporting of deposits and accounting activities.
- Occasional supply ordering, preparing of small packages, and post office errands
- Assist on some account management functions such as formatting travel documents, reviewing proposals, and communication between clients and head office in Thailand.
- Provide general office administrative support
SALES & CLIENT SUPPORT
- Assist in incoming client calls, answering general destination and program questions, and relaying phone calls to colleagues as needed.
- Assist in new account management as well as support on existing accounts (travel agent and tour operator market)
- Become the middle point of contact between clients and our Asia offices; receiving requests and quotes and coordinating between both sides as needed.
- Assist in proposal formatting and creation as needed
- Calculate nett and sales prices for programs and services as needed.
- Occasionally assist in preparation of presentations to be used in marketing and sales efforts;
- Respond to client inquiries as needed
- Coordinate with booking team Inspection and FAM trip programs for clients or FAM groups planned.
- Participate in staff meetings and contribute suggestions for growth of the Company.
- Min 1 year experience in an office environment
- Efficient is MS Office applications
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- South East Asia Destination knowledge and or prior travel/hospital industry experience a plus!
For More information on ICS Travel group, visit www.icstravelgroup.com.
Join us! Please submit your resume and a cover letter (preferably in PDF) for this position to email@example.com