The Millennials in Travel Chicago Chapter invites you to join us for our winter event at the Thompson Chicago! The theme of the event this month is Hygge; a Danish term defined as “a quality of coziness and comfortable conviviality that engenders a feeling of contentment or well-being.”And winter is the most hygge time of year! It is candles, warm and cozy sweaters, delicious pastries, lattes with milk-foam hearts, and a warm fireplace. What a perfect way to ring in the holidays!
Join us for cocktails, appetizers and cozy conversation in the heart of Gold Coast. The event will be held on the third floor of the hotel in the Davis meeting room. Please enjoy the following sponsored by Thompson Chicago:
- Complimentary Beverages (2 Drink Tickets Per Attendee)
- Complimentary Hors d'oeuvres
**Discounted valet parking will be available for $10 for the event.
PLEASE NOTE: This event is complimentary for current Millennials in Travel dues-paying members. Other Millennials in the travel industry are welcome to attend at a cost noted below and payable during registration or at the door. If you received a complimentary pass from a current Member, please register as a non-Member and provide the discount code at checkout. If you are interested in becoming a member and attending this and future events for free, you may register for membership here.
We look forward to having you join us and feel free to invite your Millennials colleagues and industry friends!
The Chicago MIT Team:
- Nicole Krenzien Ellison, Paul Klein Travel - Officer of Development
- Caroline Moran, Rex Travel - Officer of Events
- Lisa Kirk, Waldorf Astoria Chicago & Conrad Chicago - Officer of Communication
- Kali Fors, The Advantaged Yacht Charters, Chicago - Officer of Membership