Please join the Millennials in Travel Chicago Chapter for our fall event! The iconic Waldorf Astoria courtyard will be filled with holiday lights and cheer. During the event, we will introduce our new Officers, meet the new members, and decorate holiday cards to accompany the children's presents, all being donated to the Lurie's Children's Hospital of Chicago.
The Waldorf Astoria Chicago will be offering the following:
- Complimentary Drinks
- Passed Hors d'oeuvres
- Valet Event Parking Available for $20
Remember to bring your business cards for the hotel raffle. You will have a chance to win a One (1) Night Stay with Breakfast for Two (2) in Baptiste & Bottle at the NEW Conrad Chicago hotel!
We look forward to having you join us and feel free to invite your Millennials colleagues and industry friends!
The Chicago MIT Team:
- Nicole Krenzien Ellison, Paul Klein Travel - Officer of Development
- Caroline Moran, Rex Travel - Officer of Events
- Lisa Kirk, Waldorf Astoria Chicago & Conrad Chicago - Officer of Communication
- Kali Fors, The Advantaged Yacht Charters, Chicago - Officer of Membership