Millennials in Travel (MIT) invites you to celebrate the holiday season with an evening of networking amongst your elite travel industry peers!
Join us at the Avalon Hotel in Beverly Hills.
At the hotel's poolside cabanas, enjoy the following:
- Complimentary Signature Cocktails
- Passed Appetizers
- Discounted Valet Parking of $8.00 (there is also street parking after 6pm)
- Prize Drawing for a “Dinner for Two” Gift Certificate
For the holiday Millennials Event, our MIT LA Chapter will be sponsoring a “GIVE-A-GIFT TEEN DRIVE” to benefit City of Hope. City of Hope (www.cityofhope.org) is the leading cancer research center and we would like to help their teenage/pediatric wing collect gift cards for the holiday season . Any donation amount is appreciated, whether it is $5 or $20 - teenagers love Starbucks, Target, Itunes, gas gift cards, etc! To help spread the holiday cheer, MIT member are encouraged to bring a donation to this event. Thank you in advance for your kind support!
We cannot wait to see you and toast to the holiday season!
The Los Angeles MIT Team
- Kristin Charbo, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
- Reagan Lowery, ALTOUR
- Katelyn O'Shaughnessy, TravelStore
- Allie Kleinman, Tourism New Zealand