Account Manager/Administrative Assistant - Altour Entertainment
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Complete travel arrangements for clients including hotel reservations.
• Respond to client inquiries and concerns with a sense of urgency
• Independently review client reservations for accuracy and quality; pro-actively correct errors
• Conduct all business in line with standard procedures. Take 100% ownership of duties and ensure that
client expectations are exceeded.
• Provide ‘on-call’ after-hours services as required by account if approved by ALTOUR Affiliate.
• Assures client is aware of all necessary travel documents and health requirements for countries to be
• Maintain ownership of each client record until departure to ensure all details (including seat assignments,
meal preferences, upgrades, etc.) are completed to the client's satisfaction
• Research and provides solutions to any travel-related problem clients may experience; partner with
supervisor and peers to correct errors and ensure they are not repeated
• Essential; Must have excellent communication skills and enjoy working with demanding clientele
• Perform additional duties/projects as requested
• 2 + years related experience in the meeting/Incentive industry
• 2 + years planning mid-level to high profile programs - in a lead role
• Client & relationship development and retention
• Ability to present to key client stakeholders and C level executives with high level of professionalism
• Detailed understanding of meeting and incentive planning with specific assignments in the program
delivery phase of a program
• Manage third-party vendors in procurement of incentive, meeting and events program elements
• Strong negotiation skills and ability to maintain strong relationships with clients, vendors and internal
• Work independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment
• Strong project and time management skills
• Keen attention to detail
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Write and edit content for registration websites & produce all travel communications
• Documenting, shipping and coordination of materials
• Source, price and procure printing support for communications
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and/or Database Management
· Approximately 5% overnight travel (site inspections, client visits and on-site program
· Must be able to work weekends and nights during travel periods of program operation or
· Sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/ or negligible amount of
force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push or otherwise move objects. Sedentary work
involves sitting most of the time.
· Job requires employee to sit for extended periods of time without being able to leave the
· Repetitive motion, substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/ or fingers.
· Typing or otherwise working primarily with fingers.
· Must be able to comprehend instructions, interpret documents, and apply abstract principles
to a wide range of complex tasks.
· Ability to understand the meanings of words and effectively respond, analyze information
and write reports, and comprehend complex issues and communicate effectively to diverse
· Job requires employee to preform basic arithmetic accurately and compute rates and
· Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally (verbally and in writing) as
appropriate for the needs of the audience.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Please send resume to Jenny Whitlatch - Jenny.Whitlatch@Altour.com